Business owners need to properly plan for a large number of roadblocks that will challenge the success of their business. Bill Hesch is a successful entrepreneur with over 22 years of experience managing his law firm and CPA firm in the Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky area. Bill is uniquely experienced to consult with his CPA and law firm clients who are business owners regarding their legal, tax, and financial problems and concerns.
Here are a few tips from Bill that every business owner can use to become a better business owner:
1. The main reason most business owners do not succeed is because the business plan is flawed and not enough capital is raised to get the business to its breakeven point.
2. Business owners need to manage and take care of their most important asset – their employees.
3. Successful business owners do the things they do not want to do. They give extra effort and care toward their customers on a daily basis.
4. Sales and marketing are the keys to achieving a viable business. Business owners need to determine how to get enough sales at a profitable margin in order to reach Breakeven.
5. Start-up businesses need to have enough capital to fund a start-up loss and need to reach Breakeven as soon as possible before the business runs out of cash.
These are just a few tips to help your business become more successful. Bill recently presented this topic at the Northern Kentucky Chamber of Commerce Smart Business Owners Series. The goal of this 5-part program was to give Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky business owners and future business owners the tools to succeed. Bill’s presentation included the above tips, as well as five other tips. To access Bill’s audio presentation and its accompanying PowerPoint, visit www.heschlaw.com or www.heschcpa.com.
Bill Hesch manages his CPA Firm and Law Firm in Oakley Square. Cincy Magazine recognized Bill as a Leading Lawyer in the Trust and Estate area for the 11th consecutive year in 2015. Bill Hesch is a CPA, PFS (Personal Financial Specialist), and Attorney licensed in Ohio and Kentucky who helps clients with their tax, financial, and estate planning. He also practices elder law, corporate law, Medicaid planning, tax law, asset protection, and probate in the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky areas. His practice area includes Hamilton County, Butler County, Warren County, and Clermont County in Ohio, and Campbell County, Kenton County, and Boone County in Kentucky.
(Legal Disclaimer: Bill Hesch submits this blog to provide general information about the firm and its services. Information in this blog is not intended as legal advice, and any person receiving information on this page should not act on it without consulting professional legal counsel. While at times Bill Hesch may render an opinion, Bill Hesch does not offer legal advice through this blog. Bill Hesch does not enter into an attorney-client relationship with any online reader via online contact.)